Happiness is a choice not a result

helmikuuta 18, 2015

guys1

"Do you have any regrets?" 

"None. I've lived a happy life." 

"If you could go back in time, where would you go back to and why?" 

"If I could go back in time I would be 15 years old again, because now life is different than before. When I was young, we didn't have computers; we played with marbles. We didn't talk on mobile phones; we just talked to each other. Life was better than today. We were poor, but we were living better." 

kevin

"Do you remember the happiest moment of your life?" 

 "Now." 

 "Why now?" 

"Because now is all we have. Even if you would have asked me 10 years ago, I would have said now. You always have to live for the now." 

hom4

You Might Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tosi upeita, sielukkaita kuvia. Ihan kuin pääsisi oikeasti katsomaan näitä ihmisiä silmiin ja kuulemaan heidän äänensä.

    VastaaPoista

Subscribe